Firehouse Subs is a chain of restaurants established by a family of firemen and police officers in the 1990s. Today, there are more than 600 Firehouse Subs locations in 35 states as well as in Puerto Rico. They serve some of the best sub sandwiches around including their trademark King’s Hawaiian Pork & Slaw Sandwich, Firehouse Meatball, Club on a Sub, Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket, New York Steamer, Italian, Steak & Cheese, Firehouse Hero, Engineer, and Turkey Bacon Ranch.
Firehouse Subs wants to ensure you continue to enjoy your experience every time you dine at any of their restaurants. They have launched the Firehouse Subs online customer survey so they can get your opinion and feedback. Taking the survey gives you the chance to win $500 in cash.
How to Participate in the Survey:
- You can take the survey if you have a Firehouse Subs receipt as well as a computer with access to the Internet.
Here are the steps:
- Visit the Firehouse Subs survey website at www.firehousefeedback.com. You may switch the language to Spanish by clicking the Espanol link on the left side of the page.
- Once you’re on the page, you will be required to enter the store phone number, date of your visit, and the total amount you paid. All these details can be found on your receipt.
- After you’ve entered the information, click the Start button.
- Begin answering the survey questions. Please remember to answer as honestly and as detailed as possible because your answers will greatly help Firehouse Subs improve their food and service.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will need to enter some information about yourself such as your name and contact information for you to enter the sweepstakes drawing.
The Firehouse Subs sweepstakes will be drawn every 10th of the month and winners will be notified through phone, email and postal mail. If you want to take a look at the Firehouse Subs menu or to find a restaurant near you, visit their website at http://www.firehousesubs.com.