LensCrafters is one of the nations largest and most respected eye care specialists. Their overriding vision is to be able to help people quickly and inexpensively. To that end they have developed the model of same day service. They want their patients and customers to be able to walk in the door needing a new pair of glasses or contacts, and walk out with them within an hour. LensCrafters partners with independent optometrists to provide eye exams either in store or right next door, so that you, the customer, can have a seamless and quick experience. Their knowledgeable and professional eye associates have the skill and compassion, and in most cases, eye fashion sense, to help their customers get the best looking, best fitting frames. It’s this model of “Fast, Fabulous Service” that has made them a success for over 30 years. LensCrafters strives to provide excellent eye health services at reasonable rates, and do so with great service across all of their locations. In order to ensure they are serving their customers with consistent excellence, they need to find out how customers feel about their recent experiences. To that end, they have put together a customer satisfaction survey. Although they are not giving any reward incentives to their customers for completing the survey, they are doing so with good reason. Often times it may turn out that the feedback received under promise of reward may be skewed and inaccurate. Below is the guide to complete the survey.
Required to participate in the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent purchase from your local LensCrafters
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.feedback.lenscrafters.com
- Enter the survey invitation code from your receipt and press “SUBMIT” to begin the survey.
- Answer all of the questions about your most recent visit to Lens Crafters with as much detail as you can recall.
- When you are done submit your answers.
Once you have submitted the survey, you can then feel free to close the window to log out of the survey.