ESPN is the most famous United States sports media corporation in the world. ESPN was founded in 1979 and has been providing its faithful followers with up-to-date news coverage and instant access to most major sports and sportscasts since the beginning. It is recognized as the worldwide leader in sports and sports coverage and is aired internationally. The company owns its own cable channel and radio network and has branched to every major city in the United States.
The ESPN company website looks to provide its members with instant access to the latest information about any and all sports that are covered by its networks. With membership, subscribers are provided with exclusive services and benefits that cannot be found through any other medium. Access to message boards, fantasy leagues, and online chats are just a few of the perks a membership to ESPN.com will provide. Registering for a membership is quite easy and convenient and will only take a few minutes of your time. Upon completion of providing the required information, all of ESPN’s membership benefits are provided instantly. To make the offer even more enticing, the ESPN membership is completely free of charge. Below is a guide on how to register to start receiving membership benefits with ESPN.com.
To register for membership benefits at ESPN.com you will need:
- A computer or device with Internet access
- A valid email address
How to register for membership benefits at ESPN.com:
- Visit the ESPN homepage using the link provided here: www.espn.com
- At the top-right corner of the homepage, click “Register.”
- Enter your email address into the space provided and click “Next.”
- Personalize your menu bar by selecting your favorite teams, menu bar, and modify your ESPN scoreboard, then click “Finish.”