An eppicard is able to be used at many locations throughout the world. This is a card that you can have government payments loaded to such as child support payments that are received by the state. The card will allow you to draw out cash from ATMS, pay for items at a retail locations, and more. There is also a site for the card that will allow you to log in and look at your balance as well as access other features from the internet. Below is a guide to help if you have just received your card and are looking to sign up for the online access.
Required to create Online Account Access for your personal Eppicard:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal Eppicard
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to create Online Account Access for your personal Eppicard:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: www.eppicard.com
- When the site loads you need to select your state.
- On this page you will see where users that already have an account will be able to log in by typing in their user ID and click “login”. If you forgot your ID but already have one then you need to click “forgot user id”. A page will load with information on how to get your ID.
- If you are new you will want to click on the link that says “new user”. A new page will load.
- You need to enter your card number, ccv, social security number, date of birth, and e-mail here. You will also create your user ID and password on this screen. When you have finished click “submit”.
- Once you have done this you will be able to access the site and find out what the balance is of your card as well as other information. On the log in home page you will also notice that you can use the links provided to find ATMs in your area that you can use if you are looking to get cash back of your card for any purchases that you need to make.