Do you want to work out but need some motivation? Perhaps you want to work out but want to see you results live. Or maybe you want to compete in a workout with friends or family across the country. Whatever the case, Endomondo has developed the app for you. With Endomondo you can easily track your workouts, challenge your friends, analyze your training and more with the simplicity of your smartphone. Whether you are into running, cycling, rowing or etc, Endomondos GPS tracking system gives you and others in your group real time updates. Endomondo makes working out more exciting and will even monitor your performances over time to see how far you have come. You can create challenges with friends, get inspired, and even track their activities as well.
Endomondo was first created in 2007 to try and makes sporting and exercising more fun and to unite likeminded individuals, knowing this is a highly motivating concept. In 2008 Endomondo created their first group race with 10,000 runner in the DHL race. Since then the community has exploded and people are creating groups and competing and motivating all day everyday. Joining is free and below we have created a quick guide as to how to sign up and get started today.
Required to sign up:
- You will need a PC/ Tablet with Access to the internet
- Active email address
- Smartphone with ability to download app
Steps to sign up:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or click the link here we have provided is your system allows. www.endomondo.com
- Click the SIGN UP tab on the webpage
- Enter your email address
- Create a password and confirm it
- Download the app to you PC or your Smartphone
- Depending on the challenges, groups, etc that you want to join just follow the instructions prompted.
- Start Working Out