Online dating is all the rage these days and for good reason. With online dating, you are assured a company’s help in trying to find that perfect someone. They take the guesswork out of meeting someone out on the town or having your friends do their best matchmaker work. In the online dating arena, e-harmony is king of the hill. If you’re thinking about using e-harmony, follow the below steps to get a free trial first.
Required to get an eHarmony Free Trial:
• A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet.
• Your personal information (including what you want a potential partner to know).
Steps to get an eHarmony Free Trial:
1. Go to www.eharmony.com
2. You’ll see a banner that says “Now Free to Communicate.”
3. Enter in your name, your gender, the gender you’re seeking, your zip code and your country below.
4. Next you’ll be asked for your email and to create a password. Below that you’ll be prompted to report how you heard about eHarmony. Then click “Find my matches.”
5. After that you will be prompted to fill out your profile information. Read each prompt closely and provide as much as possible. Remember, this is how other potential daters will decide whether or not they want to see you.
6. You will then be asked to choose a plan for how to pay. To actually use eHarmony to date will cost you money, so you’ll need to address this before proceeding.
7. Choose the plan that’s best for you and pay.
8. Even though you’ve paid, the fine print still grants you three days to decide if it’s right for you. After three days, choose to have your money refunded and your free trial will be up.
Remember: be sure to ask for the refund within three days or the offer will expire. eHarmony is a great dating site, though, so be sure to take advantage of those three days as well.