Edgenuity/Education 2020 courses are a mix of online courses and blended resource options that are made possible by Edgeunity. Edgeunity is a leader in educational innovation and serves both students and teachers. They offer courses that apply to all grades from secondary through post-secondary studies, exam prep and skills courses. Online courses, or e-courses, are becoming more and more common. For many students, it is the only way to continue learning with a busy schedule. Students also find that the online review and tutoring sessions can help them to master subject matter easier. For the educator, the resources offered can help to broaden the reach of their teaching methods. You can sign up for a free trial class so you can experience what an e-course is like. Online courses will use a mix of text, slide presentation, audio and video presentations to present the material. Some of the courses also have live sessions scheduled where you will interact with the teacher and students online. Below is a guide on how to sign up for a free trial e-course with Education 2020.
What you will need to sign up for a free trial e-course with Education 2020:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Valid email
• Payment format
• Valid contact information
Steps to SignUp to Education2020 Student Courses Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: http://www.e2020inc.com/demo/
- Click on the link to create an account.
- Enter in your contact information and payment information. Click on “Submit.”
- Check your email for a confirmation of the trail account and for your UserID and password.
- Click on the link in the email and log in.
Please note that you may see a charge of $1 on your payment account. This will be returned to you and is done just to verify the method of payment.