JPMorganChase & Co. is one of the top international banking companies in the world. The company has a registered $2 trillion in assets in the United States and houses one of the largest hedge funds in the United States. This banking company handles a very large clientele of both individuals and corporations. Managing both personal and corporate banking solutions, JPMorganChase & Co. has established itself as one of the most prominent and effective banking institutions in the country. The company also manages a credit card business that is highly lucrative in itself.
JPMorganChase & Co. allows its EBT clients to access their account information through an online access portal on their website. Account information can be accessed from anyplace and at anytime once the account holder has register his or her EBT account using the online portal. The service is free to all EBT account holders through JPMorganChase & Co. The service is very easy to use and extremely convenient for EBT account holders because of its easy accessibility. The priority of this service is to help EBT account holders to keep track of their finances with greater simplicity. Registered users are able to see their transaction history, check their account balances, and change their PIN numbers. Below is a guide on how to register for your very own JPMorganChase EBT account.
Requirements to register your EBT account:
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- You will need a valid email account
- You will need an EBT account card
- You will need an EBT account card PIN
Steps on how to register your EBT account:
- Start by visiting the JPMorganChase EBT account website at: www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com
- Click the “Register For Ucard Center” button.
- Enter your EBT card number in the appropriate blank, then click next.
- Enter the PIN number you wish to use and agree to all terms and conditions after reading them. Click “Continue.”
- Complete the Account registration form.