EastBay is one of the most well-know retailers of sports shoes and apparel both in the United States of America and around the world. Initially created as a small business in 1980, the business has now grown to the point where they are active both via direct mail catalogs and on their e-commerce website. From Adidas to Converse and from Reebok to Nike, you will find here almost any famous sports brand in the world. The high quality of the service offered by EastBay, as well as the wide variety of products available in their catalog make it one of the best retailers of this type.
If you like EastBay and if you want to reap all the benefits of being their customer, then you should definitely sign up for their loyalty program. This way, you will be able to take advantage of the best discounts and special offers and you will always be up to date with the latest news related to your favorite sports apparel store. There are three types of loyalty clubs (Silver Club, Gold Club and Platinum Club) for which you can sign up and each one has its own features. Below is a guide on how to sign up for a loyalty club with Eastbay online.
You will need the following to sign up for one of these Loyalty Clubs with Eastbay:
- A fairly good computer
- A fairly good Internet connection
- Some sort of means through which you can make online payments
- $10 for the Silver membership, $20 for the Gold membership and $40 for the Platinum membership
Follow the next basic steps to sign up for one of these Loyalty Clubs with Eastbay:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have
provided here: www.eastbay.com/loyaltyclub
- Read carefully what each type of membership offers and click on that which suits your needs
- Click on the “Join Now” red button
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tick “Accept”
- Log In to your account or create a new account if you don’t have one yet.
- Follow the instructions on screen and enter all the information that is necessary.