e-Rewards® Medical Market Research provides market research services to the certified healthcare community. This means that information is gathered from Physicians, Nurses and other healthcare professionals. These professionals are part of a program membership. They participate in surveys that deal specifically with their area of expertise and it also provides them with the opportunity to learn about new products and advancements in technology.
The benefits of enrolling are that you earn payments given for your professional services that are rendered nominally without charge. Once you are invited to take a survey, you can take the survey, enroll at the end and start the receive honoraria within 2-3 weeks. The amounts range from $20-$150! It is free to sign up and you may opt-out when you want. Official emails from e-Rewards® Medical Market Research say either “@e-Rewardsmedical.net” or “@e-Rewardsmedical.com” so look for this in the “from” email address. Any non-members invitation to take a survey are sent by fax, direct mail, or through a 3rd party e-mail. The manager of Member Services is Linda Roberts who can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only verified physicians are allowed to participate. You will need your DEA number to prove you are eligible to receive participate in e-Rewards® Medical Market Research surveys.
What you will need to participate in an e-Rewards® Medical Market Research survey:
- Invitation Code
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click on the link here we have provided for you: www.e-rewardsmedical.com/survey.do
- Enter in the Invitation Code found on the official email received from e-Rewards® Medical Market Research.
- Enter in the PIN found on the official email received from e-Rewards® Medical Market Research.
- Click on the submit button.
- Proceed to complete the entire survey. Once you are done with the survey, you will be prompted to enroll at the end of the survey if you have not already done so.
Please enroll into the Member website so that you can keep track of your completed surveys, update any contact information, change your password, update your profile including your specialty and/or subspecialty or medical field, review your account information and importantly, keep track of your earned honoraria. If you would like to join, email Linda Roberts at email@example.com