If you have an interest in woman’s closing then the dressbarn could be the place for you to seek employment. This great job opportunity was started in Stamford, Connecticut in 1962. This little business was begun by Roslyn Jaffe. She was the mother of three and became a trailblazer in the corporate business world, because at the time there were not many women who were in the work force at all, not to mention running a company.
Today that trailblazing philosophy can be observed in the running of the dressbarn today. Employees show their skill in sales, finance, marketing, information technology, or other areas important to the running of a business. They believe that a challenge professionally will allow for a person to reach their full potential. You can find your favorite sheer blouses, flares, furs, leather coats and even designer label wool pencil skirts. All employees are shown a great deal of respect and value for the work that they do each and every day. dressbarn has been at the forefront of the movement to empower minorities of all kinds. If you are looking for the type of vibrant job situation then a career at the dressbarn is going to be a great match.
Whatever your dream of fashion is, let it shine by applying for a job at the dressbarn. Below is a guide on how you can apply for a career opportunity with dressbarn online.
Required to apply for a career opportunity with dressbarn:
- A computer, tablet or even a phone that has access to the internet
- Valid Contact Information
How to apply for a career opportunity with dressbarn:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browseer or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.dressbarncareers.com Once you are there then click on the “join our team’ link.
- Click on the “search store opportunities” or “search corporate opportunities” link.
- Fill out the search form- this will present all the jobs you are interested in and where they are.
- Then a list of jobs that meet your search criteria will pop up.
- Choose the one that you are interested in.
- Fill out your personal and work history. This will include email and phone number so that you can be contacted quickly and easily.