Dollar General is a discount market store that currently has over 9,200 locations and they are still in the growing process. To continue to serve you with the customer service you enjoy and expect, Dollar General is conducting a customer satisfaction survey. The survey is found at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com and its main objective is to collect brief feedback from customers. Dollar General would like to invite all those who have recently visited one of their many locations to take a short amount of time to complete the survey. To show appreciation for those taking part of the survey, Dollar General will enter you information in a Monthly Drawing where people will each win $1000. Below we have provided some quick steps and requirements needed to partake of the survey.
Needed to partake in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- You must be a US resident and over 18 years.
- A receipt from a recent visit to Dollar General that has the unique survey code printed on it.
Quick Steps to complete Survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser, or if your system allows click the link provided here. www.dollargeneralsurvey.com
- Click on the “Next Screen” button. The button is yellow in color for easy identification.
- Choose your preferred language and click the “Next Screen” button. You can choose either English or Spanish.
- Enter the unique survey code printed on the receipt to begin the survey. you cannot proceed with the survey if you don’t have the survey code.
- Complete and answer each question in regards to your recent visit that are prompted to you.
Once you have finished and submitted the survey along with your personal information, you will automatically be entered into the monthly drawing where 3 winners will receive $1000. The contest begins February 2, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends February 1, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). You can only enter and complete the survey 1 time per month during the time frame of the contest. More details can be found under the Regulations section at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com.