A trip to a Disney themed park or restaurant is as much about enjoying time with your family as it is creating memories you can relive for the rest of your lives. Disney’s PhotoPass is great for doing just that. It allows guests to take photos at Disney Parks & Resorts and then see and share them online absolutely free.
Required To Use the Disney’s PhotoPass
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
- Have a Disney PhotoPass Photographer take your photo at any of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disneyland Theme Parks or at any other location where Disney’s PhotoPass services are offered.
- Once your picture is taken, the photographer will hand you a Disney’s PhotoPass card that will direct you where to go online to see all your pictures and share them with others. This will also include your unique PhotoPass ID.
Steps To View your pictures using your Disney PhotoPass
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/ to relive your family’s memories.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Enter in the Birthdate of the person that will be creating and using the online account.
- Click on the “Create A New Account” button.
- Enter in all the required information including the Disney’s PhotoPass ID number found on your card.
- Be sure to leave or unclick the box in the “Keep Me Up To Date!” box.
- Click on the “Continue” Button.
- Follow any other procedure to compete the set up.
- Now you can view, share and order prints of your favorite photographs, and even create your own unique Disney keepsake products.