Walt Disney studios have been making family classics for over six decades now. They own some of the most famous and beloved movie franchises in history. If you have children of your own, it’s likely the cycle is starting over again with your kids beginning to watch the films themselves. As this will probably continue or even increase for some time, you should consider registering for Disney movie rewards to receive benefits each time you purchase a Disney movie.
Even if you don’t have kids, many people like to watch a Disney movie every now and then to remember the good old days. Below is a guide on how you can register to Disney Movie Rewards.
Required To Register For Disney Movie Rewards:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps Required To Register For Disney Movie Rewards:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.disneymovierewards.go.com
- Click “Get Started”
- On the next screen, enter your date of birth and your postal code and then click on “Join Now.”
- You’ll want to have any of the eligible Disney Blu-ray or DVDs you have purchased handy to register.
- Enter the “magic code” located on the inside sleeve of our DVD case. You’ll know it’s an eligible DVD because of the insert inside with the “Magic Code.”
- Once entered, you will receive points towards Disney related rewards.
- You can also upload a photo of your movie stub for an eligible Disney movie and receive points towards rewards that way as well.
- Lastly, for you music lovers, you can earn points by purchasing Disney CDs. Just insert the CD into your computer and go to the “Earn Points with CDs page.” Click on it and you will have your points counted towards Disney reward prizes.
With Disney’s presence in just about every form of media, it makes sense to sign up for Disney Movie Rewards, especially if you have little children who will be enjoying their products for a while.