If you have children who simply love fun and engaging challenges that have awesome rewards, then Disney has thought up a sweepstakes that is perfect for your child. There is a sweepstakes going on at Disney’s website where loyal customers stand to win a four day vacation while participating in a challenge. The challenge is to find the bunny. You will also receive a free digital download with every entry.
This is an amazing way for Disney to show just how much they love their customers. Below you will find a detailed guide on how to register and compete for the 4 day vacation offered to the winner of the “Where’s The Bunny” sweepstakes by Disney.
Required To Register For Disney.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Promotional Code
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Disney.com:
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.disney.com/wheresthebunny
2. Once you have been redirected to the sweepstakes main page you will be prompted immediately to enter some information.
3. There will be a large gray box in the middle of the screen prompting you to select your first name’s first initial. Once you select your first name’s first initial, you will click to submit the information.
4. You will be referred to as “Agent (Your First Initial),” then you will hear a voice over explaining your task to “Find the Bunny.”
5. You will create a user account by entering your personal information to the portal.
6. Once you have created a personal account with the site, you will then be able to proceed to check as many promotional codes as you have access to.