Dish Network is an American provider of Satellite TV service, and its inception began in the year 1996. Its mission was to bring American audience affordable, high quality Satellite stations at competitive prices. With an annual revenue of 14.27 billion, it is a highly competitive eservice provider, and has approximately 34,000 employees total. The Chief Executive Officer continues to innovate, hoping to bring this company even further into the technological age, offering more HD channels for low rates.
Current promotions include three free months of service, and additional offers give prospective customers the chance to receive a tablet PC, in exchange for registering with this service provider. In the year 1999, they finally revolutionized their services, offering their first High Definition channels, a service unrivaled by competing TV channel providers. Now, in the year 2013, this company continues to optimize its services for an enhanced customer experience. Below is a guide on how to sign up and manage your Dish Network account.
In order to sign onto and manage your Dish Network account, the following components are required:
- A reliable internet connection.
- A valid email.
- Relevant personal data
- A computer, on which you can register for an online account.
- A valid registration with Dish Network services.
To register for an online account, complete the following steps:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.dishnetwork.com
- Click on the link that states “My Account”.
- Put in the necessary login information, including your online ID and your password. If you have forgotten your log in information, simply request that it be emailed to you.
- Once you have logged in, you will have the option to conduct bill payments online, modify or cancel service, or select add-ons to your current service.
If you face any technical difficulties, do not hesitate to speak to a customer services representative by phone, by simply calling the number 1-888-615-3725.