The second largest provider of satellite television in America, Dish Network offers satellite television, audio programming and even interactive programs on the television. Currently, they have almost fourteen million customers, with nearly twenty five thousand employees. If you have Dish Network and want to begin managing your account online, read below to find out how to register your Online ID and begin managing today.
Required to do the Online ID Registration at Dish Network:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- You need to be a subscriber of Dish Network
- Your Dish Network account information
Steps to register to do the Online ID Registration at Dish Network:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.dish.com/myaccount
- As you don’t have an Online ID or Password yet, click on the link that reads Create Online ID in the red box.
- At the next screen, you will be prompted to enter in either your sixteen digit account number of the ten digit receiver number. Your account number will be listed on your monthly billing statement if you don’t remember it or can’t find it. Your receiver number is shown on the Dish Network System Info Screen on your television. You get to the screen by clicking “Menu” twice on the remote control.
- Once you have entered that information, finish the Online ID registration process as prompted.
- As soon as your Online ID and password have been approved, you can log in to your Dish Network Account and begin managing it as necessary.
- Dish Network provides a Support page and a number you can call for further assistance if you run into any problems.