Cub Foods is a large chain grocery store that was founded in 1968 in the US with about 73 branches in Minnesota, Illinois and Wisconsin. The store mainly deals with baked goods, dairy products, seafood, vegetables, frozen food, meat, snacks and more. As a company they are looking to continue to provide the products and services you expect. To allow customers to express their satisfaction or complaints about the store they have put together a customer survey.
In appreciation of the time you take to complete the survey, Cub Foods will enter you into a drawing to win a $100 gift card. This can be used to purchase anything you would like from the store. Below we have provided some quick steps to complete the survey and get you entered into the drawing.
Required to participate in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local Cub Foods store.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.cublistens.com
- Select the language that you are comfortable with between Spanish or English
- Proceed by clicking on the “Begin Survey” tab.
- You will get a text that you are supposed to key in before you can click on the “Next” tab.
- Enter the date when you visited the store, store number and code. All this information can be found on the receipt.
- The new page will allow you to answer some set questions about the shopping experience you had at the store.
Once you have finished and submitted with all the questions, you will be required to leave an email address and telephone number that the store personnel can use to contact you. This way, in the event that you win the gift card, you will be notified at once and given directions on how to claim your prize.