Costco is one of the most well-known brands in the entire world. Also, it is considered to be the largest warehouse club chain in the U.S. and it is also considered to be the second largest retailer in America. The large variety of products, as well as the impeccable service makes it extremely popular in the U.S and abroad as well, and if you want to shop their items, you will have to become a member of the club.
Both becoming a member and renewing your Costco membership are very easy to do and they are also extremely advantageous. As a member, you will be able to reap all the benefits this large chain has to offer, from great offers to extremely well-trained staff. Furthermore, you will be able to shop whatever you want both in their stores and on their website. Below is a guide on how you can renew your Costco membership online.
You will need the following to renew your Costco membership online:
- A computer or any other type of device that can connect to the Internet (netbook, tablet, smart phone, etc.)
- A fairly good Internet connection
- A credit card to pay for your online purchase
- Your personal information, address, etc.
Follow the following steps to renew your Costco membership online:
- Go to www.costco.com/membership-renewal.html
- Choose the type of membership you want to renew (Business Executive, Gold Star Executive, Business membership or Gold Star membership)
- You will be redirected to a page describing the product. Click on the “Add to cart” button
- Read all the details related to this type of membership and click on “Agree” (at the bottom of the screen)
- Go to the “Shopping Cart” button at the top of the screen and click on it.
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter all the information that is required of you. Your membership card will be shipped to you once you place the order.