If you are a Comcast customer, then you are familiar with the fact that they offer telecommunications and technology solutions including telephone, cable, and Internet to customers around the globe.
There comes a time when some customers may need to request or order a new wireless router in order to get the most out of their Comcast services.
If you are in need of a new Comcast wireless router, then you can have the device to your home in now time with the convenience of their online site. Below is a simple guide on how to place an order for wireless router with Comcast.
Required To Request a Comcast Wireless Router:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Comcast Account
- Other personal information
Steps To Request a Comcast Wireless Router:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.comcast.com/wirelessrouter
- Once you have been redirected to the Comcast Wireless Router page, you will be able to locate a tab up at the top of the page that says “Products” in blue.
- You will hover your cursor over the word “Products” and be able to see a list of options.
- You will then select the link that reads “Wireless.” This will redirect you to a new page.
- Once you have been directed to the new page, you will scroll down a little until you see a tab that is labeled “Products and Features.” You will click on this tab.
- You will then be able to view all of the Comcast Wireless products and their features. This way you can choose your product and add it to your online cart.
- Once you have the wireless router that you are interested in, you will proceed to check out and have the router in no time.