Chevron and Texaco credit cards allow you to get rewards, discounts, bonuses and sometimes cash back whenever you use the card for your purchase. There are several incentives offered card holders throughout the year for purchasing their gas using the card. If you are approved, you will get 10¢ off each gallon you buy for the first 60 days you have your card. The cards can also be used in most ATMs for cash advances, are accepted in over 80,000 gas stations across the country and can be used in other retail establishments and for online purchases.
To apply for a Chevron and Texaco Credit Card you need to submit your information and wait on approval from GE Bank, who authorizes the cards. Approval can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 72 hours before you receive notice. Below is a guide on how you can apply for a Chevron and Texaco Credit Card.
What You Will Need to apply for a Chevron and Texaco credit card:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Your Birthdate
- Valid email, phone and other contact information
- Income and housing information
- Driver’s License
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Station Number
Steps to apply for a Chevron and Texaco credit card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.chevrontexacocards.com
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill in your contact information
- Enter your verification information including your driver’s license number and mother’s maiden name
- Enter in your annual income
- Choose the length of time you have lived at the contact address you listed
- Enter in the station or facility number printed on the application, or select your local station from the drop down list
- Select if you want to enroll in the security program
- Click in the box to indicate you agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click on “Submit”
- Check your email for your notice of approval.