If you are looking to send money to your friends no matter where they are or who they are you can do this without having to use your checks or cash. When you use quick pay from Chase you will be able to send money to almost anyone using just their mobile phone number or their email address. The only thing is that you both need to have a bank account that is U.S. based and one person need to have a checking account with Case. If this is the case money is able to be easily sent and received between two people. Below is a guide on how you can enroll online for Chase Person to Person Quick Pay and start taking charge of your funds today.
Required to Enroll Online for Chase Person to Person Quick Pay:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal Chase card
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to Enroll Online for Chase Person to Person Quick Pay:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: www.chase.com/quickpay
- When you arrive on the site you need to click “enroll now”.
- A new page will load. If you want to login you can click on the first box and enter your user ID.
- The next box is where you will enter your password.
- If you want to be remembered you can click the small box and it should become marked letting you know that you have selected this option.
- Now click “log on”.
- If you already have an account with Chase but do not have banking online yet you need to click the link “get a user ID”.
- When the page loads you will be asked to enter information such as your account number, or debit or credit card number. You will also need to enter your social security number.
- Now you can use the user ID that you want.
- When all fields have been entered you can click “next”.
- A new page will load and you will need to enter more information. From here you just need to continue to answer any questions and follow the directions that were given. Before you know it your online account will be up and running and you will now be able to take part in the quick pay that is offered by Chase.