A Chase Freedom credit card is a card that has been specifically designed and put into the credit card market by the financial section of the company JPMorgan Chase. The point of this card is to let it’s users earn cash back from purchases made on it. 5% cash back is very effective when a customer shops in a particular part of the shopping market. These categories are not permanent, they change on a three monthly basis. Another benefit of this card is that if you use it in a partner store of JPMorgan Chase, up to 20% cash back can be earned. This is a free benefit that can be activated online, by email, text or even on Facebook.
It is imperative that you have a good credit history. If you do not know what your credit history is, then you can find out via a credit agency. This service may not be free. It is important that you have no history of bankruptcy and no history of a seriously delinquent accounts. Below is a guide on how to earn 5% cash back on your JPMorgan Chase credit card.
What You Will Need to Activate 5% cash back on your JPMorgan Chase credit card:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- JP Morgan Chase credit card
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps on How to Activate 5% cash back on your JPMorgan Chase credit card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.chase.com/freedom
- Click on the “Activate 5% Cash Back” tab.
- Enter the Cardholders Last Name. Must be the Primary account holders name.
- Enter in the last four digits on the front of the card.
- Enter in the Zip code for that card.
- Click on the green “Activate for Free button.
NOTE: This activation process need to be re-activated every three months in order to keep the account valid. It also lets you know that the categories of the shopping have changed. Be sure to activate all yoru Chase Freedom accounts.