Chase Bank has recently partnered with Amazon to bring you the Amazon.com Rwards Card. The card gives you 3x the points when you spend on Amazon.com. They give you 2x the points when you use the card at gas stations, restaurants or drugstores and 1x points everywhere else you use the card. There is no annual fee associated with the card. If you are a avid Amazon shopper this would without a doubt be the card of choice as no other card gives this amount of points for amazon.com purchases. The card again is powered by Chase Bank who is a leader among banking institutions. Below we have provided a quick guide as to how to apply for the card and start earning points right away.
Required to Apply for Amazon.com Rewards Card:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen
- Have access to a computer with online capabilities.
Steps to complete Application:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided for you. www.chase.com/amazon
- On the right side of screen under login you will see a part that says APPLY HERE. Click there.
- This will forward you to Amazons website to fill out application
- Once on Amazons website Click the APPLY NOW button on the right
- If you are a current Amazon.com customer you will be asked to sign in. If you are not you will need to sign up for Amazon.com
- Once you have signed in you will directly be on the application page.
- Fill out all required information and submit application.
You will be notified then or in a email of Amazon.com decision. If you get approved you can start shopping and gaining rewards right away.