If you are a Capital One HBC customer and you have a credit card that you are interested in authenticating, however, you simply do not know how to go through the process, then you are in the right place. Capital One and HBC are working together to provide customers with an unparalleled financial freedom experience. The goal is to make convenient banking easy and accessible to all of their valued customers. Therefore, all you have to do is follow the simple directions detailed in the guide below in order to complete a Capital One/ HBC online authentication. Below is a guide on how to register For CapitalOne.ca so that you can complete the online authentication.
Required To Register For CapitalOne.ca:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Capital One/ HBC Credit Card
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For CapitalOne.ca:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.capitalone.ca/hbc
- Once you have been redirected to the Capital One/ HBC credit card landing page you will be asked to fill in a few fields with your credit card information.
- You will enter your credit card number from your Capital One/ HBC credit card in to the appropriate field. Then you will enter your employment information in the next two fields, then you will proceed to click the green “continue” button.
- There are three sections to complete before your Capital One/ HBC authentication is complete.
- Be sure to double-check all of the information that you have entered to ensure that you are entering accurate information for the authentication process.
- Once you click the green “Submit” or “Enter” tab you will be on your way to easy and convenient banking courtesy of Capital One and HBC.