Your breeze card will be able to help you when it comes to using the MARTA. The card can be used at the fare gates, fare boxes for buses, the vending machines that are located at the stations, and the cards are plastic and durable. It makes using the MARTA so much easier. You can forget having to carry your cash around with you. Now all you need to is to order your breeze card. The other good news is that you don’t even have to swipe it and most of the time you will be able to leave the card in your wallet and just swipe it by the machine that you are looking to use. Below is a guide on how to apply and manage for your own personal Breezecard online.
Required to Apply for and Manage Your BreezeCard Online:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to Apply for and Manage Your BreezeCard Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: www.breezecard.com
- When the site loads you will see that there is a link for FAQs. If you don’t already have a card or if you have a question about your card this will be a great place for you to look. Click on the link and a new page will load with the question and answers for you to view.
- If you want to order a card you can click at the top. A new page will load.
- One this page you will be asked to enter personal information so that you can get your card applied for an ordered. The process is fairly simple. Click on “sign up now” and follow the directions to purchase your card.
- If you want to reload the existing card that you have there is an option for this as well. Simply click on the link and fill out the information that is requested.
- There are other options on the site that you can use. At the top right hand corner you will see a contact us link as well. If you click on this it will give you information on how to contact the company about your breeze card needs.