Brainpop is one of the most innovated educational websites on the internet today. Using animated content to help bring learning to life, an account here will allow for students of all levels to thrive. Brainpop seeks to build up the confidence of learners by providing them with animated instruction and examples in a multitude of subjects and it is even offered in Spanish as well. These animated lessons and games have proven to help students improve performance in the classroom. Signing up for an account a Brainpop is going to make a difference in a child’s ability to succeed in the classroom.
Seeing a large void in the educational system, Brainpop was founded in 1999 to provide alternative curriculum and educational assistance to students. It has grown to include, Brainpop Jr. which is intended for students from kindergarten through grade 3. One of the most interesting things they offer are educational games which are free to use in the classroom.
Brainpop supports the individual learner, a small group, or even a whole class in achieving learning targets and goals. They create animated characters that are age appropriate and teach topics that are relevant to the class at that moment. Signing up for a Brainpop account is not a difficult process and can be done in a few moments. Help the children in your life learn better and achieve more. Below is a guide on how to sign up for your own personal Brainpop Account online.
Requirements to Signup for a Brainpop Subscription Account:
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- Must be an educator with an official code
- Credit/debit card to pay for access and content
- Proceed to the official website at www.brainpop.com
Steps to Signup for a Brainpop Subscription Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.brainpop.com
- Scroll down and click on the “Subscribe” link at the bottome of the page.
- Proceed to choose where you want to access the website.
- Procedd to add what content you want to access
- Click to pay and then check out.
You can choose from the following features:
- Connection with lots of fellow educators
- Access to lesson plans, answer keys and other professional resources
- Personal Customization Assessment
- Keep track of learning with My BrainPOP