Bonefish Grill’s founders have a real passion for fish and they wanted to give people a unique dining experience. Their concept was simple and adventurous at the same time: take the mystery out of fish and provide mystery for those who seek it.
The very first Bonefish Grill was established in St. Petersburg, FL on January 15, 2000. They hired a fish guy who always travels in search of unique species in the waters. The ritual of receiving, inspecting, and hand-cutting fish is still being practiced every single day at every Bonefish Grill location.
Families and friends who want a casual dining experience at a restaurant that serves fresh fish flock to Bonefish Grill. If you want to share your experience at Bonefish Grill, you can take their online survey and as a reward, you will be given a validation code which you can redeem on your next visit to the restaurant.
How to Participate in the Survey
To get started, you will need a computer that has access to the Internet, since the survey will be taken online. You should also have your Bonefish Grill receipt with you.
Here are the steps:
- Go to www.Bonefishexperience.com.
- Enter the 18-digit code which you can find on your Bonefish Grill receipt.
- Click Start.
- Answer all the survey questions as honestly as possible. Remember that your feedback and suggestions will help Bonefish Grill improve or maintain the quality of their food and service.
- After completing the survey, you will be asked to provide some personal information such as your name and email address. Don’t worry though, Bonefish Grill assures you that none of your information will be disclosed for marketing purposes.
- You will then be given your coupon. You have an option to print it or to simply write it down on your Bonefish Grill receipt so you can redeem it on your next visit.
For more information about Bonefish Grill’s menu, promos, and updates, or to find the nearest restaurant in your area, please visit their official website at http://www.bonefishgrill.com.