Working out is essential not only for the way you look, but also for your health and your state of mind. If you want to start working out, but you don’t know where to start, then the www.bodybuilding.com website will be an amazingly good tool for you. On this site, you will not only find a lot of pieces of information on how to get fit and healthy, but you can also find actual workout plans that have been developed by professionals in the business.
Basically, there are a lot of experts on bodybuilding.com and each of them has developed his/her own workout plan. Each workout will be different, from those that focus on muscle building to those that combine muscle building and fat burning and each of them will be structured differently (12 weeks, 8 weeks, 4 phases, etc.). The good news about these workout plans is that you will be able to do them at home and that you will also receive valuable tips and pieces of advice (including nutritional advice) from the trainers. Below is a guide on how to go online and start training with bodybuilding.com
You will need the following to be able to do these workouts:
- A good computer with speakers and a fairly good screen
- Good connection to the Internet
- You may be required to use some tools (dumbbells and so on)
Follow the next steps to start to work out with the bodybuilding.com trainers:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.bodybuilding.com
- On the top left side of the screen, click on “Find a Plan”.
- You can choose from the top 5 trainers and their plans or you can choose to click on “more trainers” on the left side of the screen and choose one of the many options available.
- Once you settle for a trainer, you will see a “Get Started” button on the screen. Click on it and you will be redirected to the first video. You may also be required to sign up for a newsletter if you want to receive news about your work out via e-mail. Also, if you want to look for a particular day’s work out, you can do it by using the list on the left of the screen.