Bloomingdale’s is a chain of department stores founded all the way back in 1861 by Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale. It sells everything from designer clothes and handbags to home furnishings and cosmetics.
One way they increase customer loyalty is by offering a Bloomingdale’s My Account online. The website looks to improve the customer experience by speeding up check out and various other online services offered. It offers a whole host of other services, however, all designed to help Bloomingdale’s not just keep their customers, but keep them happy. If you are interested in starting an account, follow the below instructions. You will receive emails and texts about sales, promotions, offers and events. Below is a guide on how to create your personal Bloomingdales online account.
Required to register bloomingdale’ss.com My Account:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- Your personal information
- Social Security number
- Your Bloomingdale’s credit card
Steps to register Bloomingdales.com My Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.bloomingdales.com
- Click on “My Account”
- Under the large “Sign In” text, you’ll see a “Sign Up” button on the far right of your screen. Click there.
- The first box is your contact information. Fill out the relevant information, including deciding on and answering a Security Question.
- The next box simply asks you to specify what you would like the store to e-mail you about, if at all.
- If you would like to receive promotional text messages from Bloomingdale’s, fill in your phone number in the next box.
- That last box is where you will fill in your Bloomingdale’s credit card information and last four digits of your social security number.
- Click the button that reads “Submit.”
- The next page will be your My Account page. There you can edit your setting and profile as necessary and login to see how much you have spent, earned, etc.