Bi-Lo and Super Bi-Lo are a chain of grocery stores that serve the states of North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee. They have deep roots in the southern communities they have serviced since 1961, and want to provide the freshest products and unmatched savings. With over 15,000 employees and more than 200 stores across the southeast, they want to ensure they are serving their neighbors and communities with the highest standard of service and value. Their motto is to provide the customer Savings Without Sacrifice. They also believe in moving towards an ecologically sound future, and as such they engage in many reduce, reuse, and recycle initiatives throughout their operations. Bi-Lo grocery stores strive to serve their customers with fresh food at reasonable prices. The company needs to ensure that the customers are having the highest quality experience possible with clean stores and excellent customer service. For this reason Bi-Lo has put together a customer satisfaction survey . In appreciation of those who help them with their opinions, they are hosting a monthly $250 gift card giveaway for those who complete the entire survey. Below are the quick steps to complete the survey and get entered into the drawing.
Required to take part of the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent purchase at your local BI-LO.
- Legal resident of the US and over the age of 21.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.bi-losurvey.com
- Enter the 18-digit code located on the back of your Bi-Lo receipt.
- Press “START” and complete the questions regarding your recent experience to the best of your recollection. Be as honest as possible as they would like to know both the positive and negative experiences if there were any.
- Submit the survey.
Once you have submitted the survey, you will then be able to enter your personal information if you decide to try for the $250 gift card sweepstakes. All information collected will be confidential and used only in the event you are a winner.