Merill Lynch is the wealth management sector of Bank of America and one of the largest financial institutions in the entire world. If you are a customer, you can sign up on their website to gain access to their benefits information center. Below is a guide on how to create a User ID for the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center.
Required to create a User ID for the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- You need to have an account with Merrill Lynch as well as the nine digit account number associated with it.
Steps to register to create a User ID for the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.benefits.ml.com
- On the left hand of the page, you will see two boxes, one for User ID and one for password. Below that, you will see a link that reads “Create User ID.”
- The following page, titled “Security Verification”, will prompt you to enter your Social Security or Account number in (no dashes or spaces). Do so and then click continue.
- Next you will be required to answer security information questions. Once you have done so, click on continue.
- You will then be prompted to create a User ID and a password to go along with it. To enhance security, you will also be required to select a hint question and its answer. When this is completed, click “Submit.”
- Once the process is complete, you will be presented with a confirmation screen ensuring as much.
- Now that you are registered, you can return to the initial screen and enter in your User ID and your password to access your Benefits Online account.