Barclays is finding new and better ways to reward its valued customers on a regular basis. When it comes to customers who love watching a good match of football, Barclays has figured out the code to show them how much they care. There is a promotion with Barclay’s that if you visit a Barclay’s ATM then you can potentially win a pair of match tickets by simply entering your ATM receipt information on their online portal. You simply have to follow the directions to see if you are a qualified winner. You can win a pair of tickets every 90 minutes on any given day through out the entire year! Below is a simple guide for you to follow in order to check if you are a big winner this time.
Required To Register For Barclays.co.uk/ticketoffice
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- ATM receipt from a Barclay’s location
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Barclays.co.uk/ticketoffice
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.Barclays.co.uk/TicketOffice
- Once you have been redirected to the Barclays’ Ticket Office main page, you will be asked to fill out a bit of simple information to check your ATM receipt to see if it is a winner.
- On the right hand side of the page, you will locate the fields that you have to enter your information in to.
- The first bit of information is asking for you to enter the ten digit code from your ATM receipt.
- Then you will enter your favorite football team, and your email address.
- There is a security captcha for you to fill out. Once you have filled all of the fields in you will click the blue “Submit Entry” button to see if you won.