Bank of Scotland was established in 1695 and is based in Edinburgh, Scotland. That is over 300 years of proudly serving clients in the United Kingdom. They are the only commercial establishment still in existence that was started by the Parliament of Scotland. Bank of Scotland offers a variety of financial services such as loans, mortgages, insurance, credit cards, investments along with banking and savings accounts. Effective in 2010 Bank of Scotland International Limited merged with Lloyds TSB Offshore to become Lloyds TSB Offshore Limited. Below is a guide on how to activate your Bank of Scotland credit card. It will also register you for Internet Banking will allows you to review your recent transactions, pay bills, check the balance and much more. It is estimated to take only 5 minutes to complete.
Required to activate your Bank of Scotland Credit Card:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Be at least 16 years of age or older
- Personal Bank of Scotland Credit Card
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete set up of your Bank of Scotland Online Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.bankofscotland.co.uk/activate
- Under the “Not registered for Internet Banking?” Click “Continue” to activate your card and create your own account for Internet Banking.
- Enter in your credit card number that is either 13 or 16 digits long found on the front of the card.
- Enter in your date of birth using the drop down boxes provided.
- Enter in the expiry date of the credit card.
- Click on the “Continue” Button.
- Proceed to following the instructions on the next screens and complete your activation of your credit card as well as Internet Banking.
NOTE: There are two cards associated with your card. Activating the primary card will automatically start activation of the second card. Call 0870 609 1408 if you DO NOT want this to happen. IF you card starts with 525302 call this separate number 0845 603 920. Any further questions should be directed to 08457 29 39 49 or 08459 64 56 45 if you cards starts with 525303.