Do you have a current account with Bank of America? Have you recently received a new EDD debit card? Do you need to activate your new card? Well, now there is a simple online system where you can visit the website and activate your new debit card from the comfort of your home office. You do not even need to leave the house. By activating your new Bank of America debit card online, you will be able to make purchases with your new card immediately and easily.
Below is a simple guide on how to activate your new Bank of America debit card without even leaving your house.
Required To Activate BOA EDD Card:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Bank of America debit card
- Other personal information
Steps To Activate BOA EDD Card:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.BankOfAmerica.com/eddcard
- Once you have been redirected to the main page of the site you will proceed to click the large blue print “Activate My Card” link in the top left hand corner.
- After you click on the link to activate your card you will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page you will be prompted to enter your card number. This number can be found on the front of your card. Once you have entered in the correct card number, and expiration date you will click the grey “continue” button.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you will then proceed to enter in all of your relevant information to activate your Bank of America debit card.