If you run out of checks, it can be a hassle going to the banks simply to order more. Now a days, Bank of America makes the process hassle free by allowing customers to order new checks from their comfort of their own home and have them delivered to their doorstep. Below you will find instructions for logging on to Bank of America’s website and ordering checks. If you don’t yet have an online account, these instructions will point you in the right direction as well.
Required to reorder new Bank of America checks online:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A bank of American checking account
- Some personal information
Steps to register to reorder new Bank of America checks online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.bankofamerica.com/checks
- First, you will be asked to enter the state you live in. Choose it from the list and continue.
- On the following page, you will see you have the option of calling a 1-800 number for checks if that is more convenient.
- If you wish to continue ordering them online, click on the link halfway down the page that reads, “How can I reorder checks?”
- Click the link that reads “signing in to Online Banking.”
- Go to the Help and Support link and click through.
- On the following page, find the Checking and Savings Account link and click there.
- The next page will give you the option to click on “Order Checks or Deposit Slips/Review Order Status.”
- If you are not already signed up for Online Banking, that first page gives you an “enroll now” link you can click on to get started.