AT&T is one of the largest wireless service providers in the US and a major provider globally. They carry a full array of phones, but feature their Direct Connect service. Direct Connect is a push to talk feature that allows the phones to act like walkie talkies. When you have opened your account with them, you will want to register and manage your AT&T wireless account online.
Managing the account online allows you to do many things at your convenience, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Once you are registered, you can manage your bill payments, set up a recurring payment source and view your monthly data and usage charges as they accumulate. In the setting section of your AT&T account you can also set email and text alerts to let you know when you are almost at the limit of your plans. Another benefit of the account is that it lets you access special deals on phones and other AT&T products quickly, plus you can back up your contact list to the account so it is always safe.
Below is a guide on how to register and manage your AT&T Wireless Account.
What You Will Need to register and manage your AT&T Wireless Account:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email and contact information
- AT&T Wireless account number
- Billing zip code
Steps to register and manage your AT&T Wireless Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.att.com/wireless
- Click on “Register Today”
- Respond to the pop-up window about if you are willing to answer a survey after.
- Select “wireless” as the account type
- Enter in your wireless number and billing zip code and click “Next.”
- Fill out the requested information and click “Next.”
- Set the password and security options for your account and click “Submit.”
Click on the link in the confirmation email AT&T will send to you.