AT&T is one of the world’s largest providers of mobile service. They also support some of the most popular brands and forms of technology. However, anything can have issues and AT&T products are no different. Luckily, if you are having issues with one of your AT&T related products or services, the company has a website where you can request a repair from. If a product or service of yours is currently experiencing difficulties, follow the instructions below to have your device or service back up and running in no time (or at least take the next step if the website is unable to help).
Required to use AT&T Customer to Request a Repair Online:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A valid AT&T account
- Your personal information
- Identifying information of the product or service you would like repaired (i.e. for a phone, the make and model)
Steps to use AT&T Customer to Request a Repair Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or f your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.att.com/repair
- At the page that shows up, select the service you are currently having a problem with and looking to have repaired. Once selected, click “Continue.”
- On the following page, you will be asked to fill out the information that will help identify the product or service you are hoping to repair.
- On the registration page, enter the personal information it asks you for