AT&T is one of the largest United States-based telecommunications corporations. It is based in Dallas, Texas and is the second largest corporation of its kind. AT&T has never been afraid to venture, currently working on a brand new line of smartphones, next-generation television services, and information technology and e-business solutions for multi-national businesses. The company has been in existence for over a century and has always made connectivity through innovative communication channels a top priority. AT&T has the nation’s largest 4G network, providing service to over 292 million customers. Additionally, AT&T operates the largest Wi-Fi network with more than 32,000 AT&T wireless internet Hot Spots and over 402,000 wireless internet Hot Spots across the globe.
AT&T users are able to access their accounts through the AT&T online portal and gain access to the large amount of online services that are provided. Customers with AT&T online accounts are able to view their account balance, make payments towards bills, and arrange for an AutoPay plan that pays for your bill at the same time each month with a notification sent to you through your email or text messaged to your mobile device. This is one of the most convenient services a network provider can afford to its clients. Below is a guide on how to sign up for AT&T online billing to start managing your account today.
Requirements needed in order to sign up for AT&T online billing:
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- You will need to have a contract set up with AT&T
Steps on how to sign up for AT&T online billing:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.att.com/billing
- Search the top bar of the site and locate the “Register Today” link and click it.
- Select the type of account you have with AT&T under the drop down menu
- Enter your account information when prompted and then click “Next.”
- Enter your credit card and billing information.
- Read the terms and service and agreements and then click “Next.”
- Choose whether you would like to utilize the AutoPay feature and check or uncheck the box according to your choice, then click “Finish.”