ASDA is a large supermarket operating in the UK. The store provides everything that is needed to make it a one-stop shopping experience. They operate stores throughout the UK. They keep their prices low to keep the customers happy and have items ranging from grocery to clothing and all in between. The store has been around for more than 50 years and have stores spread throughout the UK for shoppers to enjoy. Online shopping is also an option they have available to you. They strive to be one of the best supermarkets in the world and offer a Price Guarantee Program. This price guarantee program promises to provide you with savings of at least 10% compared to the other stores that you could shop at. If you are someone who enjoys saving money and always wants to get the most, this is a guarantee that you should be interested in. If you find a price lower and meet the above qualifications, simply follow these steps and ASDA will give you the difference. It is a great guarantee that you cannot refuse when you like to save money.
To qualify for the ASDA Price guarantee program you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must purchase at least 8 different items
- One item should be compared to the competition
- Computer with internet connection if you plan to file the guarantee on the web
- If you are going to complete the satisfaction price guarantee on the web it is essential that you have the latest version of your browse program whether it is Chrome, IE or something else.
Steps to apply for the ASDA Price guarantee program:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.asda.com/priceguarantee to see the items comparable to what you would have purchased from other supermarkets.
- If you are in store you must wait a minimum of 3 hours.
- If you are using the online guarantee you must wait at least 48 hours.
- Present your voucher and receipt to the customer service desk or mail in your completed entry.
- When you pay for your next items the amount is deducted from the total.