The Citi Simplicity Card has been marketing itself as “the only card with no late fees, no penalty rate and no annual fee—ever.” This boast also includes 0% Intro APR on any and all balance transfers and purchases for the first eighteen months. After that, your credit check will put you between 12.99 and 21.99%.
Citi is really doing everything it can to clear the path for people to register with them and being using their card. If you think this card may be right for you, read on. If you’re in the market for a credit card, this might be the one for you. Given their 0% interest on balance transfers this could be a solution to those of you who are facing credit card debt.
Although you might face higher APR in the future, you have eighteen months to potentially clean up your credit and, worst case scenario, you can just not use it for any further purchases. They also give 0% liability to any purchases made with your card number from anyone who isn’t you. So with identity theft becoming an ever greater problem, Citi’s card has you protected. Below is a guide on how you can apply to Citisimplicity.com
Required To Register for Citisimplicity.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Valid invitation code
- Other personal information
Steps to Register for Citisimplicity.com:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.applynow.citisimplicity.com
- It will ask you for your invitation number. You will find it directly above your address on the offer letter or application form you received. There is a small illustration below the “Apply Now” button that will show you where to look.
- You will then be asked for your last name.
- Then put in your Zip Code.
- On the following page you will need to enter more of your personal and bank information and check all the necessary boxes.
- As with any time you sign up for something involving finances, read all the fine print and make sure it’s something you’re comfortable with and can handle.