Apple Inc was founded April 1,1976. Apple is the 2nd largest technology company by revenue in the world after the company Samsung. They are also the 3rd largest mobile phone retailer in the world after Nokia and Samsung. Apple was named recently the most admired company in the United States in 2008 by Fortune magazine, and in the world from 2008 to 2012. Most of this success is due in part of the highly successful iPhone. This phone is what caused the company to change its name from Apple Computer Inc. to just Apple Inc. in 2007 so people would recognize them for all forms of technology not just computers. As of May 2013, Apple has apx. 408 retail locations spread across the world in 14 countries. They also have extremely popular and large web presence at apple.com and itunes.com which is the world’s largest music retailer. Apple has an estimated value of US$415 billion as of March 2013. As of Sept 29 2012, the company had 72,800 permanent full-time employees and 3,300 temporary full-time employees worldwide making it the world largest publicly traded company. Below we have provided some quick steps as to how to find one of Apples retail locations near you.
Required to find location online:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Zip Code or City as to where you will be needing a location.
Steps to finding location:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or click the link here we have provided for you. www.apple.com/retail
- Once there you will be asked to put in the city or zip code.
- Click the button on right to search.
- You will then be taken to a new page with a list of all Apple stores in the area.
- Click the letter that corresponds with the store you are looking for.
- A map is provided for you to see physical location. You can do a “Get Directions” from your location to the store you need.
- Or once you have clicked the store you are looking for, you can look at details of the store such as phone number, hours, more detailed location, etc.
So go and search for your local store and check out all the new gadgets the company has to offer or you can get in store support on gadgets you already own.