Anna’s Linens is a family-run company with over 300 stores throughout the US. The company was established in 1987 by its current CEO, Alan Gladstone, who named the company after his mother, Anna. It is currently 14th of the largest home decor and textile seller. They provide materials for the Bedroom, Bathroom, Windows, Dining Room, and Kitchen. They also have decorations for all parts of the house and have products for pets and gardens. They are currently wanting to hear feedback from their customers, so they have put together a survey for you at www.annasfeedback.com . As a return, the company will be giving you a chance for a prize. One entry will be given per survey and winners will receive a $50 gift card. Below we have provided you with some quick steps to complete the survey and get entered into the drawing.
Required to participate in survey:
1. Computer with access to the internet.
2. A recent receipt from a purchase at your local Annas Linens store.
Steps to partake of survey:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.annasfeedback.com
2. You will then need to enter a transaction number to begin survey. This is found on your receipt.
3. You then will want to click start survey. This will prompt the questions in regards to your recent visit to one of their locations. Answer each of these questions then submit the survey.
Once you are done submitting the survey, you will be asked some personal information. This will be kept confidential but will be used to enter you into the drawing for one of the $50 gift cards. So go to www.annasfeedback.com now and complete the survey and get entered in the drawing!
If a customer wins, the gift card will be sent via First Class USPS. It will be sent to the address that the customer provided in the survey. If the mail was returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and will be given to another winner after a random drawing. The gift card can be used for future purchases in Anna’s Linens.