Albelli is a subsidiary company of one of Europe’s largest photo book suppliers. The name is short for Albumprinter and today thousands of people use the service for making their own photo albums online. If you have been one of these people, but now wish to disengage, below is a guide on how to delete your Albelli account.
Required to delete your Albelli account:
• A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet.
• An Albelli account.
At the moment, there is no official way of deleting your Albelli account. The good news is, as this isn’t a social media site, you should be able to remove your pictures from your account without worrying about them being seen by the public. However, there are two other ways you can attempt to delete it or do just as much.
Steps to delete your Albelli account:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.albelli.co.uk
2. Click on the “Customer Service” tab on the dashboard toward the top of the screen.
3. Choose “Call Us” or “Email”, whichever is most convenient, and contact the company. Ask them to delete your account or to explain to you how it can be done.
If, for whatever reason, this is unsuccessful, try the following.
1. Go to http://www.albelli.co.uk/
2. Click on the “Login” link on the upper right hand of the page.
3. On the following page, enter your e-mail address and password.
4. Now go through and delete all your pictures from your Albelli account.
5. Next go to Profile Setting and either clear all personal data or change it to something useless.
6. Save changes and log out.
While this will not actually delete your account, it should have the same desired effect. None of your pictures will be uploaded any longer and none of the information you provided are helpful to them for business purposes.