ADP Canada provides payroll and payment services to employers. Through their TotalAccess program, employees can manage and update their payroll information, download their payroll histories and other documents necessary for tax filings. Employers can also use TotalAccess to make changes, place special payment orders and download tax documents. ADP provides this service in the US and Canada. They provide a secure and reliable documentation and payroll service for everyone from small businesses to large corporations. Updating their system with information has become even easier with TotalAccess.
To use the system you must first register. Your employer will have assigned you an ADP Employee number, or you can find the number on one of your pay stubs or annual tax papers. You will also need the Client Number and Company Code, which are account numbers assigned to your company. Lastly you will need to know your date of hire. Make sure that it is your actual date of hire and not the date you started as they can be either the same or different. Also, you may want to check with Human Resources if you have changed positions within your company as that may restart your date of hire from the time you took over the new position. Below is a guide on how to perform ADP Canada TotalAccess Registration.
What You Will Need to perform ADP Canada TotalAccess Registration:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- ADP Employee ID number, Client Number, Company Code and your date of hire
Steps to perform ADP Canada TotalAccess Registration:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.agateway.adp.ca
- Click on “Register Now”
- Click on “I Accept” to accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your ADP Employee ID Number, Client Number, Company Code and your date of hire
- Select security questions and answers and click on “Submit.”