If you have an Aetna insurance policy then you should know about Aetna’s website that allows you to register and manage your policy’s account online. Called the Aetna Navigator, it is open for all Aetna customers to use. Aetna was founded over one hundred and sixty years ago, but their website shows they’ve clearly caught up to modern times. They are a trusted name in the insurance business, specializing in insurance policies that include dental, medical and even behavioral and group. The company made their sign up process pretty easy and self-explanatory but follow the instructions below if you need any help.
Required To Register to Aetna.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register to Aetna.com:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.aetna.com
- Find the “Aetna Navigator” heading and click on the link under it that’s marked “Register Now.”
- On the next page, enter in your Member ID number, your first name, your last name, your date of birth, your zip code into the fields that prompt you to do so. Then hit the link that says “Continue.”
- On the next page you will be asked to choose a username and password. Write these down some place just in case.
- Choose your account preferences.
- You will then be asked to confirm you have read, understood and agreed to the Aetna Navigator Terms and Conditions. Take some time to read them over and the check the box that you have. Continue on.
- You will be asked to review to confirm you Aetna Navigator profile you’ve created for your account is accurate.
- Along the way, if you have any questions not covered here, click on the Aetna FAQ for help or contact them for further assistance. This is an important registration and best not left to guesswork.
If you are one of their over seventeen million insurance policy holders, visit their website today and sign up.