Ace stores started over 80 years ago in 1924. Today they have over 4,600 locations that can be found in all 50 states and 70 different countries. The name Ace Stores, Inc. was official in 1931. Each Ace store is completely owned by its independently operated store owner. Each store offers a variety of products for auto, paint, tools, home goods, hardware, plumbing, heating and cooling, outdoor living, lawn and garden and more. Ace offers a Rewards program. Benefits include sale reminders, tips on how to care for your home, coupons, and instant savings right in the store. When you join you also automatically receive 1,000 bonus points and can earn 10 points for every dollar spent. Each 2,500 points equal $5 in rewards. Below is a guide on how to join the Ace Rewards Program and get an immediate temporary card to start using.
Required to join the Ace Rewards program:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A Valid email
- Other personal information
Steps to join the Ace Rewards program:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.acehardware.com/acerewards
- Click the “Join Ace Rewards Now” button.
- Under the “Need an acehardware.com account?” question, enter in your email address and password twice.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter in your personal information such as your name, address, gender, birth month, preferences and other details.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to create your account.
- Scroll down and click on the “Print a Temporary Ace Rewards Card” button found at the left bottom side of the website under the “Ace Rewards Card Options”. Or you can wait for a copy to be received in the mail.
- On the next screen read the information and the click on the “PRINT MY TEMPORARY ACE REWARDS CARD” button and select your printer of choice. NOTE: if it does not print with your member id do the following: log out, then login again and click on the “Print a Copy of Your Ace Rewards Card” link.
- Present this piece of paper that has a copy of your card to start earning points when you shop.