Do you want to tell Aaron’s how they did on your last visit to their store? Aaron’s rents customer satisfaction survey can be reached by going to www.aaronsfeedback.com. Once you get their the rest is pretty self explanatory, but we have created a guide in case you have some trouble.
The information provided will be used to improve customer satisfaction and product selection. This questionnaire is designed to help Aaron’s identify there strengths and deficiencies from the standpoint of the buyer.
The survey is voluntary and if you complete it, you will be given a five dollar credit to your current account. The point of this survey is for you to leave your opinions about the service you receive at the store you visit. Aaron’s would like to see what will make your experience better and create more repeat customers. Please do not hold back any negative feelings you have. Aaron’s would like to know everything.
What You Need For Aaron’s Feedback Survey
- Access to a PC or mobile device with internet capabilities.
- A receipt that has your current account number.
- Have someone available that is able to read English or Spanish.
How To Complete The Survey
- Open your web browser ( internet explorer, Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox) to www.aaronsfeeback.com.
- If you would like to use the Spanish select that box and hit the play button. If not select the English box and hit the play button.
- There will be a pin number on your receipt next to the delivery address. Enter that number when ask. Then click on the forward arrow button to move to the next page.
- Questions will be asked about your recent visit. Answer truthfully and as thoroughly as possible. Some of the questions may be multiple choice and some will have text boxes. Use those boxes at your discretion. The more details you give the better Aaron’s will be able to address your needs in the future.
- The survey will end with you being given a validation code. Just read and follow directions. The five dollar credit will be automatically added to your account within a few days.
Your responses to the survey will help make Aaron’s a better place to rent from, and give them an opportunity to see their weaknesses within the company.