If you are a young person and looking for a job that is going to not only provide a decent payday but also make you feel and look cool to your friends, then working at The Gap or for one of their other brand stores will fit the bill. Gap, GapKids, BabyGap, GapMaternity, GapBody, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperline, Athleta and Intermix are all branches on the Gap tree. Applying for a job at each one is done by using the exact same website.
The Gap was founded in 1969 in San Francisco California and soon their world wide specialty of selling retail clothing that is hip and culturally relevant was spreading all over the country. They provide clothing and personal care products that can be used by all people young, old, men or women. Their presence is clearly felt around the world and wanting to work for this retailing giant is understandable for sure.
Gap has changed quite a bit over the years, it is hard to believe that today’s expensive jeans were available on average for about $7 back in the beginning in 1969. At the beginning it was a relatively small operation but continual growth eventually led to the hiring of celebrities to endorse their products in 1988.
Required to apply for job:
- You need is a computer, tablet or even a phone that has access to the internet.
- Be of legal working age in your state.
Steps to apply for job:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.Gapinc.com/jobsearch.
- Once you are there then you choose the simple apply for a job tab.
- Fill out the search form- this will present all the jobs you are interested in and where they are. It will return all of the jobs for all of the locations, the Gap, Old Navy, etc.
- Then a list of jobs that meet your search criteria will pop up.
- Choose the one that you are interested in
- Fill out your personal information and work history. This will include email and phone number so that you can be contacted quickly and easily.