CVS Pharmacy was founded in 1963 in Lowell, MA. They are the largest pharmacy store chain located in the United States. Not only because of the fact that they have over 7,400 stores but also even in pharmacy revenue they collect each year. As of 2013 they were rated as the 13th largest company by Fortune 500. Their stores carry more than pharmacy supplies extending to personal care items, small amount of groceries, home supplies and more. About 600 of their stores also have a in store clinics for fast service called Minute Clinics.
As a leader in the pharmacy market, CVS want to continue to provide the products and the services that you as the consumer would expect from a company of its caliber. To continue to do this, CVS has put together a customer survey to ask for your feedback. In appreciation of those customers that complete the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win $1000. Below we have provided a quick guide as to how to complete the survey and get entered.
Required to enter:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt form a recent visit to your local CVS Pharmacy.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser of if your system allows click the link here. www.cvssurvey.com/sss
- Once there you will be asked to select either English or Spanish.
- Click continue after selecting language
- Then enter your 17 digit invitation code on your receipt.
- You will then be prompted to answer questions in regards to your recent visit. Feel free to be as honest as possible as CVS would like to here both the positive and negative experiences if there were any.
- Submit your survey.
Once submitted you will automatically be entered into the drawing. You may be asked some personal information for contact reason in the case you are a winner. Be assured this information will be kept secure and confidential.